General meeting notes/info
Officer Jankowski report –
- No part 1 crimes …Keep calling the police if you see something/someone suspicious in the community!
- Daytime burglaries – 4 arrest made (arrest includes juveniles truant from school) .
- Please place non transparent materials on all garage windows… out of site, out of mind
- Now is a great time to update locks, lights and shrubs !
- Free premises inspections Officer Jankowski 491-1230 (Shaker) or Pat Purdy 664-3294 (Cleveland).
- Call Officer Jankowski before getting an alarm system
- If going away on vacation or any extended leave, make a going away card at the police station -1 arrest was made using info off of the away from home card
- Bike Patrol will be out this spring and summer …get a bike license for a one time fee of $5. Bring the bike and 1 piece of identification to Shaker Police Department (to apply for Bike Patrol – pickup application in person from Shaker Police Department)
- April 30, 2011 deadline for Spring issue …please send information to Ken Kovach Kennethjkovach@wowway.com or Simon Walton Edunet2000@hotmail.com – upcoming weddings, anniversaries, new births, graduating students (all levels), Honor Roll, Merit Roll, Awards, Perfect Attendance, promotions…
- workshop on April 13th went great! There is limited help available for Home Repair on the Cleveland side of Ludlow – email ReZina@shad.org to be placed on the list. As funds become available, they will be given based on list.
Ludlow Community Association Youth Activities
- coming this summer!
Ludlow Beautification Project
- committee’s formed to evaluate possible artist and review feasibility of obtaining new lighting post.